Year-end distributions for 2013 available
January 07, 2014
Year-end dividend and capital gains distributions for Vanguard mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for 2013 have been declared and are now available in the Funds, Stocks & ETFs area of vanguard.com:
- View distributions for Vanguard mutual funds »
- View distributions for Vanguard ETFs »
- Log on and view your personal dividends and capital gains »
- All investments are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
- Past performance can't be used to predict future returns. To obtain the most recent performance data for Vanguard funds and ETFs, visit Funds, Stocks & ETFs.
- Vanguard ETF Shares are not redeemable with the issuing Fund other than in Creation Unit aggregations. Instead, investors must buy or sell Vanguard ETF Shares in the secondary market with the assistance of a stockbroker. In doing so, the investor may incur brokerage commissions and may pay more than net asset value when buying and receive less than net asset value when selling.