Year-end distributions for 2012 available
January 03, 2013
Note: Estimated supplemental distributions for 2012 are available here.
Year-end dividend and capital gains distributions for Vanguard mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for 2012 have been declared and are now available in the Funds, Stocks & ETFs area of vanguard.com:
- Distributions for Vanguard mutual funds »
- Distributions for Vanguard ETFs »
- Log on and view your personal dividends and capital gains »
- Like all investments, mutual funds are subject to risk. Past performance cannot be used to predict future results. To obtain the most recent performance data for Vanguard funds and ETFs, visit Funds, Stocks & ETFs.
- Vanguard ETF Shares are not redeemable with the issuing Fund other than in Creation Unit aggregations. Instead, investors must buy or sell Vanguard ETF Shares in the secondary market with the assistance of a stockbroker. In doing so, the investor may incur brokerage commissions and may pay more than net asset value when buying and receive less than net asset value when selling.