Vanguard mobile: Get the latest app enhancements
March 12, 2013
The latest version of the Vanguard app lets you view and compare data from several markets and filter information by time frame, allowing you to spot performance trends that span the markets.
If you use our app for the iPhone® or iPad®, another new feature lets you save your user name so you don't have to reenter it each time. Simply check the Remember user name box on the logon screen. You can also access your messages and statements conveniently by tapping the Menu icon. (These features are coming soon to our Android™ app.)
If you use our Android app, you can now use the slide-out menu on the left side of your screen to quickly navigate through the app. (This feature is already available on the iPhone and iPad app.)
To use these new features, simply download the latest version of our app.
Interruptions don't have to be an inconvenience
Did you know you can stay logged on to your Vanguard account for up to 15 minutes while you navigate outside the app? It takes just a few easy steps to activate this feature. Once you're logged on to your account, tap the Menu icon, select Settings, and choose On when you see "Stay logged on." You'll then have the flexibility to respond to a text message or take a phone call and pick up right where you left off.
Tell us what you think
We use your feedback to keep making improvements to our apps. So let us know what you like—and how you think we can improve—by clicking the Feedback link on the app.
- All investments are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
- Some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans.
- When you access any of the third-party sites mentioned in this article, you will be leaving our site. Except where noted, Vanguard accepts no responsibility for content on third-party websites.
- Links to the Android Market and the App Store will open a new browser window.
- iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Features may vary by device and account type.