With mobile investing, sending checks by mail is history
July 07, 2014
Did you know you can use a mobile device to invest in your Vanguard account?
Instead of scrounging around for an envelope, stamp, and investment slip—and then waiting several days for your check to be delivered and invested—you can send checks to Vanguard quickly and securely through your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™.
Simply use your device's built-in camera to take a picture of each side of the check and then send the images to Vanguard using our secure transmission system. You can invest multiple checks at the same time. Learn more about mobile check investing »
To get started, download the latest version of Vanguard's free mobile app:
When you're on the go, convenient, secure access to your investment accounts and market information can help you make more informed financial decisions. Find out more about how the Vanguard app can help you tap into your investment potential.
Tell us what you think
We use your ideas to keep improving our mobile apps and website. Let us know what you like—and how you think we can get even better—by clicking the Feedback link on your mobile device.
- All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
- When you access any of the third-party sites mentioned in this article, you will be leaving our site. Except where noted, Vanguard accepts no responsibility for content on third-party websites.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Links to the Android Market and the App Store will open a new browser window.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Features may vary by device and account type.
- Some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans.