Learn more about who should invest in this asset class.
Click a fund name for more details about each fund.
Vanguard® Managed Payout Growth and Distribution Fund
- Designed to make monthly payouts while seeking to have the payouts and invested capital keep pace with inflation over time.
- Seeks to balance its payout level with its potential for future capital growth.
- Uses a managed distribution policy that seeks to distribute monthly payments to shareholders that are set each year and expected to remain constant from month to month throughout the calendar year.
- Adjusts payout amounts each January that could be higher or lower than the current payments, based on the performance of the funds.
- Invests in a number of Vanguard funds, providing access to a broad array of asset classes and investments.
|Acquired fund fees and expenses as of 03/28/2014||0.34%|
|Avg. Moderate Allocation Fund expense ratio||0.96%|
|Minimum initial investment||$25,000|